all of us dressed for festive times!

all of us dressed for festive times!
I LOVE my family!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

pray without ceasing Not Ceasing without prayer

pray without ceasing not cease without praying.
1Thess 5 :17 tells us in NIV to pray continually
kjv pray without ceasing ... you get the idea
When we pray without ceasing we are in constant thought to our Father in heaven and placing it all with him first and always striving to live in HIS will and be obidient to HIS plan.
When we
Cease without praying or "continually without praying"  we are sometimes picking the will of man and the desires of our flesh. ( no way am i changing scriptures etc just one of my random thoughts as i close out my day with Dinner at 1am cant be good for me) 
So i wanted to share as i started to pray over my dinner at 1am or so i was just randomly wanting to share something i taught myself. :)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I love you and just want you to know that I check your blog daily.