all of us dressed for festive times!

all of us dressed for festive times!
I LOVE my family!

Friday, October 8, 2010

costumes for thought...

so I REALLY wanted to be themes this year. BUT wyatt wants to be a fireman, Noni wants to be a vet, and MaKenzie has NO idea. She wants to be something gross or insane. I think she is stepping into the world to deep.
I would NOT want her to be something Demonic but she picks vampire, zombie, or something gross flesh eating blood sucking... we dont HAVE to allow her to have a costume. She does not realize that trick or treating is NOT a law we abide by.
We do it for fun and part of our culture.
I hope that this goes well today. Why did i blog about it... hummm i dont know it just felt like it was heavy on my chest.
luke  6:45
The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks

just a scripture i like today. I like them all! but this one is imoportant and fitting today.
:)



I am learning and growing everyday and I am so grateful for the many blessings in my life.  I wonder what i will do and be when i grow up.....?????

No comments: